THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

"Luminous Wind"
Goddess art of Jonathon Earl Bowser

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

~*Lavender and Love*~ 4 more days...

I hope everyone is well! Just a reminder; there are four more days to Read, Vote, and/or Comment on my Nude Day erotic romance story ~*Lavender and Love*~ before contest ends.



This is the story of one Breast cancer survivor's healing journey. Can she Accept her body, be receptive to Healing, and open her heart to Love again?


I'm so appreciative of the support, feedback, and stories being shared because of this story. It's one of my few "normal" reality based stories and was actually a bit of a challenge for me to write because of that. But the reception I have received has put me in mind to do another non-fantasy, non-paranormal, non-non-human story.

That brings me to my Summer Lovin' story:

Stolen kisses under the boardwalk; sweaty bodies in the sand; sticky, salty spray on the face as the boat cut through the wake of other boats; and hot summer-boys who lived two houses down. Ah, memories of growing up on the shore. Yes, THAT shore. I was the perfect anti-shore girl. ;)

I'm already 10 pages into it.

Thanks and Enjoy! :)

~Luna

0 comments: