THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

"Luminous Wind"
Goddess art of Jonathon Earl Bowser

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Research :)

So, I went to the bookstore today to do some research for pitches.  It was fun, but a bit bewildering at the same time!  I think that a combination of my very first draft and my latest revision will be the best one to submit.  I'm waiting to hear back if I am pigeon-holing myself in with the story having a holiday theme.   Originally it was set during Autumn.  But, it whispered to me that it wanted to go Halloween/Samhain.  It's easy enough to change if that limits the story.

I'm going to remove ~Enlightened By Darkness~ now. THANK YOU all for your interest, reading, feedback, and comments.  It's being removed from Literotica now as well.  We shall see what the future holds for it. :)

~Luna

0 comments: