THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

"Luminous Wind"
Goddess art of Jonathon Earl Bowser

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Literary Friction: Character Study: Writing the Alpha Male for Modern...

Literary Friction: Character Study: Writing the Alpha Male for Modern...: "Like a lot of teenage girls, I devoured romance novels. I graduated to other types of genre fiction and erotic fiction not long after (as we..."
______

This post by LV is a brilliant, witty, informative article about Alpha males in literature, particularly romance and erotica. She hits on so many fine points. The quotes that she includes from literary resources make me all giddy inside.

Go on READ it. You know you want to. I'm telling you that you want to. I'm demanding that you read it. *soft, sweet smiles* I promise you will like it.

0 comments: